- Speak, that if at the person the raised pressure with the years it will raise, and it can live with it. And in general, while it you do not feel, all is normal...
- The most dangerous error. In the first case it speaks only that a condition of vessels all becomes worse, and the person is only closer to an insult. And that pressure is not felt, does not mean at all, that it is not necessary to be treated. It is very important to grasp the beginning of illness and to not allow it to develop.
- Headaches, weight in a nape;
- Palpitation, a pulsation in temples;
- Loss of appetite, an easy nausea;
- Not strong pricking pain in heart;
- A sleeplessness, undue fatiguability and irritability;
- Increase of arterial pressure on 10-15 units from norm.
NEWS and PUBLICITY
ALCOHOL The regular use of spirits, as is known, lifts a blood pressure, but the effect can depend substantially on age and levels of cholesterol in an organism of the person, has shown research of medical college Hyogo in Japan.
RAISED PRESSURE - Speak, that if at the person the raised pressure with the years it will raise, and it can live with it. And in general, while it you do not feel, all is normal...
ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION Arterial hypertension is artful that at an initial stage almost has no symptoms. The diagnosis is established at steady arterial pressure of 140/90 mm hg. Though doctors consider, that pressure of 130/80 mm hg already should be considered guarding